At the Alport we are able to provide remote learning opportunities for our children during times when attending is school is restricted. We use Seesaw (Evidence Me in EYFS) to distribute work to the children and for families who require additional equipment, we are able to loan devices (e.g. chromebooks) to ensure everyone has access to their remote learning.
As a school we will:
- Class teachers will provide appropriate work for all pupils in their class
- Daily maths and literacy will be set. Science will be set twice a week, R.E once per week and finally topic work will also be set.
- Work will be set and available to children before 8.50am every day.
- Work will be assigned using the Seesaw app.
- Teachers teaching in the same year groups may collaborate and share resources including lesson plans but each teacher remains responsible to checking the quality and appropriateness of the work set for their class.
- Teachers will provide timely and effective feedback on work to their students.
- Using Seesaw, pupils will complete work and return it to teachers for feedback.
For more information please see our Remote Learning Policy